For any inquiries or questions, please email us at email@example.com or send us a message by filling the contact form.
Meet the Team
Consistently responsive to Parkway tenants, the tenant representation community and their clients, the Parkway leasing team was responsible for almost one million square feet of transactions in 2017 which included some of the largest leases in Houston that year, followed by nearly 1.2 million square feet of
transactions in 2018.
Managing Director of LeasingPhone: 713-255-7847Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Director Eric Siegrist brings nearly two decades of experience and an accumulation of well over a billion dollars in lease transactions to his role.
- Siegrist was previously a Senior Vice President at JLL. In that capacity, he concentrated on the Allen Center leasing assignment with Brookfield Properties in the Houston Central Business District.
- Prior to that, Siegrist was the Senior Managing Director and co-leader of the agency leasing group at DTZ/Cassidy Turley, where he oversaw more than seven million square feet for
- Before that, Siegrist was a Vice President at Crescent Real Estate Equities in Miami and was relocated by Morgan Stanley/Crescent Real Estate to Houston in 2008, managing third-party leasing of the company’s Miami and Houston assets.
- Siegrist began his commercial real estate career at LaSalle Partners.
- He holds an undergraduate degree from the United States Air Force Academy and an MBA from the University of South Dakota and proudly served as a Commissioned Officer in the United States Air Force for seven years.
- His awards include CoStar Power Broker 2012, 2014 and 2018, Houston Business Journal Heavy Hitter 2013–2015, Jones Lang LaSalle Club (recognizes the top 5% producers) in 2000 and 2003 and DTZ Top 10 Agency and Top 100 Brokers honors.
Senior Director of LeasingPhone: 713-255-7846Email: email@example.com
Senior Director of Leasing J.P. Hutcheson brings 13 years of relevant experience to his role, assuming a key leadership position for the leasing and marketing of an office portfolio of nearly nine million square feet. Since joining Parkway, he has been responsible for connecting with the brokerage community to understand the desires of tenant representatives, effectively communicating the mission and values of the company to the marketplace and promoting the game-changing repositioning of Greenway Plaza.
- Prior to Parkway, he was a Senior Vice President at JLL handling a portfolio of third party assignments for institutional and private owners ranging from Shorenstein Realty Services to CAPSTAR Real Estate Advisors.
- Before that, Hutcheson was a Managing Director at DTZ/Cassidy Turley, executing aggressive leasing plans for third party clients such as TIER REIT, Lexington Realty Trust, Digital Realty, and Sarofim Realty Advisors.
- He also served as Vice President, CAPSTAR Commercial Real Estate Services, executing leasing transactions for Morgan Stanley/Crescent Real Estate, Myers Crow & Saviers, and Hillwood Investment Properties.
- Hutcheson began his career as a leasing representative for Lincoln Property Company on a portfolio of assets including Wells Fargo Plaza in the Houston Central Business District.
- A graduate of The University of Texas at Austin, he is a candidate of the Certified Commercial Investment Mangers (CCIM) of America, is an active member of NAIOP and serves as an advisory board member for both Neuhaus Education Center and The Nature Conservancy in Texas.
- His awards include CoStar Power Broker 2015, Houston Business Journal Heavy Hitter 2014 and 2015, DTZ Top Broker 2014 and Cassidy Turley Rising Star 2011.
Director of LeasingPhone: 713-255-7828Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Leasing Amanda Nebel specializes in the leasing and marketing of Parkway’s nearly ninemillionsquarefoot Houston portfolio. She brings more than a decade of experience to her role including the leasing and marketing of office buildings in Atlanta on behalf of several prestigious institutional clients. Her well-earned reputation for being innovative, perceptive and thorough provides for a professional and well-executed experience for all transaction participants.
- Prior to Parkway, she worked in a leasing capacity at CBRE and JLL.
- She has been an National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) Developing Leaders Board Member since 2017.
- Nebel graduated from Auburn University with a B.S. in Finance.
- Her awards include CoStar Power Broker 2018 and JLL Rising Star.
Director of LeasingPhone: 713-255-7474Email: email@example.com
Director of Leasing Rima Soroka specializes in the leasing and marketing of the company’s nearly nine million square foot Houston portfolio. Soroka brings creativity, tenacity and responsiveness, along with more than 12 years of prior experience working with the highest level of institutional clients and top quality assets in Houston and New York City, to her role.
- Before Parkway, she was a First Vice President with CBRE for over a decade. Through new development and the repositioning of undervalued assets, she created more $650 million in value for her clients, which ranged from institutional investors to local developers.
- Before relocating to Houston, Soroka was a senior financial analyst with CBRE’s Manhattan Agency Group, working with landlords such as the Trump Organization and the Kushner
- She is active in National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Urban Land Institute (ULI), the Jewish Federation’s Commercial Real Estate Society and Preservation
- Soroka is a graduate of The University of Texas at Austin.
- Her awards include Connect Media’s Next Generation Award 2018 and CBRE Rookie of the Year 2012.